I Love Amazon

Saturday, February 26, 2011

6. Redbert Einstein

Last December 28 of 2010, my brother arrived from Kuwait for a holiday vacation here with the family. Of course if you joined in with the "fetching in the airport committee" which I did, you get to go to the Duty Free stores after. Men, I was really ogling at the new and rare products in Duty Free. One such find is the M&M's  Redbert Einstein which I think is a genius of a character. He may not be Nobel Prize winner in Physics or regarded as the Father of Modern Physics but he certainly knows the equation  E(Energy) = eating lots of M&M chocolates. And he is the only M&M character that can do Albert Einstein impressions  so uncannily. Wouldn't you agree Mr Einstein?
albert-einstein-1.jpg/



Advertisements:

Red M&M Small Plush Character DollYellow M&M Small Plush Character DollBlue M&M Small Plush Character Doll 

No comments:

Post a Comment