I Love Amazon

Friday, November 25, 2011

3605. Snuffles Jr. the hedgehog


Snuffles Jr. is apparently the offspring of the famous character created by Russ Berrie Toy Company. I've always wondered if the hedgehog is a porcupine before but I guess hedgehogs are a lot less prickly. Snuffles Jr. is a playful hedgehog and very soft and huggable too. He's a very fine addition to my Russ Berrie collection of fine characters.

Russ Berrie is the toy company where smiles are guaranteed with every product they make. It's an exciting business to be in, one that challenges creativity and imagination as they strive to give toy lovers innovation, quality and value in every RUSS product.

From our trademark teddy bears and other plush toys, to their gifts that preserve memories of life's milestones, to their seasonal gifts that add enjoyment and cheer to any festive occasion. Russ Berrie is proud to be your one-stop source for gifts that celebrate the joy of happiness and giving.

1 comment:

  1. I have the exact same one and he sits on my bookcase too.

    ReplyDelete