I Love Amazon

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

3206. Spark


Yipee!! Howdy! I'm Spark! I love to be happy all the time - the color yellow is just so sunny and cheerful I can't help but be joyous! I'm Canary Yellow's favorite Sprite and am in charge of the yellow Color Crystals! Rainbow uses them for the sun, the bees and some beautiful flowers! Remember me and the other yellow Sprites next time you're drinking some cool lemonade!

Rainbow Brite was a character franchise introduced by Hallmark Cards in 1983, with the animated television series starting the following year.
Rainbow Brite made her animated debut in a syndicated prime-time special, "Peril in the Pits," first aired on June 27, 1984. Two more two-part specials were subsequently made, "The Mighty Monstromurk Menace" and "The Beginning of Rainbowland."
In April 1986, Rainbow Brite became a regular series, as part of DIC's weekly syndicated Kideo TV block; eight new episodes were made for this run. Rainbow Brite remained part of the Kideo TV lineup until May 1987.

No comments:

Post a Comment