I Love Amazon

Thursday, May 5, 2011

1404. Ewey


TY Beanies are adorable, there is no wonder my friends and I were crazy for these little soft toys! The TY beanies came in all sorts of varieties, whether animal or bear. They each had their own special name, and between us, my friends and I owned and could name pretty much every one going! One of the teddies is a lamb named Ewey. It's a delightful name for a lamb, since female sheep are called Ewe. To look at, Ewey is adorable! She is quite petite ...
...ear, as with all the TY beanies, you will find a little cardboard heart shaped tag. Opening it up you will notice there is a little poem inside. It reads:

Needles and yarn, Ewey loves to knit 
Making sweaters with perfect fit 
Happy to make one for you and me 
Showing off hers, for all to see! 

If it wasn't for the word 'needles' this would have been a splendid little poem.
But needles give me the creeps, and putting that in a sentence about a cute little ...

No comments:

Post a Comment