I Love Amazon

Sunday, August 7, 2011

2688. Huggies Clean Team Mascot


When my brother, Jun, came home from the United states, I have to insist that we go to the Duty Free that's proximate to the airport. This is one of my favorite thing to do when fetching relatives from the airport. There, I usually end up with a figure or two of the M and M characters ( Freebies when we buy the staple chocolates for pasalubong to our other relatives and frends) and loads of other characters that I find from the grocery, the gift shops and other shops from Duty Free. Interesting characters that I probably wouldn't find on local stores or groceries. This mascot from Huggies is truly a delightful character and an excellent addition to my fast growing character toy collection. It looks like a weird purple crossbreed of a horse and a hippo. Well, whatever it is, I think it is such an efficacious spokesperson for Huggies. Bath time became lots of fun for the kids with the sweet smelling yet gentle liquid soap contained in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment