I Love Amazon

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

2013. I/Q Burger King Mascot


I./Q. holds the most club records: he's the youngest, shortest, smartest, most nearsighted, & has the most punctuation in his name. He probably would have also been voted the best dressed if it hadn't been for Kid Vid & his totally awesome lightning wear.

Observe I./Q.'s incredible genius. Notice how he knows the proper way of holding a piping hot cheeseburger without burning his hand. The little twerp's about to eat it, too. Is I./Q. more of a man than we give him credit for? Not at all! It's all in the physics of it, my friends. He's even got an ice cold soft drink ready in his abnormally large right hand, just in case he happened to make any miscalculations. A good scientist is always prepared for the worst.

Aside from his remarkable intelligence & photographic memory, I./Q.'s greatest asset to the Burger King Kids Club is his ability to spy on the competition. With a haircut like that, he could easily pass for Ronald McDonald, or at least a distant relative of his.

The Burger King Kids Club was a group of cartoon kids that appeared from 1989-2004 in children's advertisements for Burger King and also Burger King called their kids meals "Kids Club Meal".
The kids' names were Kid Vid, I/Q, Lingo, Jaws, Snaps, Wheels, and Boomer they also had a dog named J.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment